New Resident Information Page
Welcome to the Silver Creek Community!
Whether you are moving into the community or just considering it, here are some answers to frequent questions from new residents.
- What are the rules of the community? The Governing Documents and Policies are available on the Governing Documents page.
- Can I park on the streets? There is no parking allowed on the streets within Silver Creek per the governing documents. The board has an established Parking Policy. Please do your part; read and know the policy and park in the garage or driveway.
- If you plan to make any exterior changes to your residence, please go to the ACC page to learn about the approval requirements.
- Please see the Assessments Budgets and Financials page for the information on how to pay your assessments, the budgets that show what the funds are used for and copies of the past financial statements.
- How do I get into my gated neighborhood? See the Gate Access & Remotes page.
- How do I get into my mailbox? Please read the FAQ’s regarding mailbox keys.
- Check out the Links page for information on the local area and utilities.
- Make your way around this website. It is highly informative!
- If you have any further questions, contact the management team email@example.com
Board and Committee Meetings
The Silver Creek Homeowners Association (SCHOA) Board of Directors regular monthly meetings are held at the Clubhouse/Community Center with a starting time of 6:30 pm on the 3rd Thursday of each month. All Homeowners are welcome to attend and observe meeting activities.
Meeting minutes from past meetings are available on the Minutes page.